Pages

Thursday 1 October 2009

WIP's

Hi everyone
I have been busy, even if the blogs are not numerous. I have made 8 of these and posted them off.

In the good old days, I was a one project person (except when I had to make two or three of everything for my DD's). But now I seem to be restless and like to move between projects, although I do have one major one at a time, which must be finished first, then either smaller ones, or the next major one - like here

This is the start of the next major project. I won't identify it as it will be a gift. There are still 2 colours missing though - black & white

And here are 2 projects lying together - the top one is the start of 1 of 2 I need to make for DD3's wedding for her flower girls and just peeping through underneath is the ripple blanket which somehow got waylaid. I need to work out how I want to finish it off as I don't like the straight side edgings of it and want it a little bit wider, but ideas are there

And my major project - the Hex blanket. Working around the edgings now. To go around it once takes me 1-1/2 hours!!!!! 10 rows to go!! Bye for now

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being the first to have actually read and answered the question regarding hook size... Keep checking back. I'm having a giveaway on my 52nd post,as I'm 52. Out of commission next week on vacation, so not sure when it will hit..... follow along...

    Thanks for the comments... I'm actually getting use to the "MAN Colors" and liking it.

    ReplyDelete