Pages

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Pressies

Hi everyone
Look at the prettiness that came home with me on the weekend. No fancy plant, not even an Australian native. Just a humble pelargonium. But oh so pretty and so easy to take care of.
Then look what the mailman delivered today from The Yarn Cafe. It is Australian Organic Merino Wool 8ply/DK in the shade of Violet. It is so lovely and so soft. Can't wait to knit with it, but what????

Here is a close-up. The camera does not like doing that and goes slightly off focus, but you can see the colours.I really should admit - I am a Yarn Snob. I just find it too, far toooooooo difficult to knit/crochet with acrylics. And I was given 2 huge bags of acrylic yarn which I have been using for Charity Knits.
Thank goodness I can use the lovely soft merino (or cotton) for my projects.
Bye for now


1 comment: