Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2009


Hi everyone
About 2 years ago I decided to stash-bust (not that I have a lot, but I hate to leave it lying around) and keep myself busy.
Red and green are my favourite colours. It signifies Xmas and my favourite NRL team - the South Sydney Rabbitohs. Not that I follow the NRL much now as there are way, way too many money-hungry people fouling up a great game. No loyalty to clubs by players!! Enough said.
Originally I used up what I had which made it into a lapghan size of about 30 inches. My daughter also barracks for them and her partner for Penrith Panthers. He decided the colours were for his team!
But they obviously want it much, much larger. It will be interesting to see how the colours come up with the new yarn I ordered from Bendigo Woollen Mills - its Aussie yarn).
Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment