Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2012

a couple of little ......

..... recently completed projects

Yarn is Bendigo Woollen Mills 8ply Cotton in the new Pomegranate and Snow
My own spin on many free Ravelry patterns

I did say projects
Sorry, but no access to the other photos on this computer
But you can see them on my Ravelry

I remember my Nan used to do the Feather & Fan pattern for nearly all her baby outfits.
I thought it was an "old-looking" pattern
But I spotted a couple of projects - shawls, baby, adults etc etc
And my thoughts changed

I have fallen in love with it
So simple and easy for me to remember

Fresh look at something old
My Old is New again Projects

2 comments:

  1. I taught an Introduction to Lace workshop recently. Our pattern: Old Shale --aka Feather and Fan. An oldie but a goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that top!!!! Good old feather and fan....you can't beat it!!. I love the colours you've used and someone will look really cute in that top. Well done.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete