Pages

Monday 6 September 2010

KAL Update


KAL Nov 2010 Baby Bottle, originally uploaded by Aussie Maria.


Hi everyone

Here is the result of the first KAL for one Knit4Charities Nov COM (Charity of the Month)
In case it doesn't show correctly, it's a baby bottle

And here is Day 3 of the 2nd KAL.


I'm still a little confused as to what it might be, but thinking logically I'm GUESSING a rattle?????

Thank you to everyone that left a comment about their Crochet Quirks.  I had been wondering if I was alone in my adaptations to patterns and now I know.

One thing I have learnt is that I really should have titled it "Crochet Innovations" ☺☺

1 comment:

  1. This KAL knitting is interesting but what happens next? Does it turn into a mystery object ? a little vest or something?
    I think you might be right about the rattle.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete