Pages

Thursday 1 July 2010

61 years

No, now rude
That is not my age!!!!!



Might be feeling it
But the birth certificate
Denies it!!!




well there is plenty of sunshine today

but .......
I feel like this





and yes I am dancing around
to keep my footsies and fingers
WARM!!!!

Coldest recorded morning in 61 years

6 Celsius / 43 F

Now all you Northerners
Don't laugh
Cause that's seriously cold for Sydney

Brrrr......




Will be doing lots of this
with yummy warm blanket
Gift for D1

Bye for now

7 comments:

  1. Now, I know what you have been up to my friend. Nice new cleaned up blog. How did it go with the design thing. I have been tempted to try it, but nervous too. Know mine needs an overhaul, as even I am tired of the same-o-same-o and the colors.

    Now, you stay warm.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...Maria...I can't help but laugh! 43 degrees F. is cold...ha..no way! Here in Alaska they can have (minus) -40 (and more) degrees F. in the winter. Now that is cold and I can't imagine how they survive. Still I hope things warm up for you down under dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for popping over to my blog and becoming a follower I have been stuck on 34 for ages !
    Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's getting ever so hot and humid here, so I'm quite envious of your chilly weather. Lucky you have plenty of crochet to keep you cosy !
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im sitting here at this lap top absolutely sweltering. Nearly 6.00pm. So muggy hate it.
    I love this post Maria.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so hot and humid here hard to enjoy the outdoors, i could use a little cooler weather, but dont like it too cold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 6 seems positively balmy!
    It is about 3 right now here in Daylesford at 3.30 in the afternoon. Coldest place on earth I think. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete