Pages

Monday 9 August 2010

Ummm....

Hi everyone
Yes, I am still here, just did not seem to have much to say or show.
I have been crocheting, just no photos
Firstly, there was a Mystery CAL with Knit4Charities side-shoot
It was in autumn tones and unfortunately what I had was variegated and the patterns did not show
So no photos
One very kind member is sewing all these little beauties together for one of this months charities

I have been working on a BIG project
But I let this one go slowly as there was no ruch
Started it in March and need to finish it by the end of this month
Last rounds are being done
So a photo post will come shortly
But not till after it has been gifted

So, I have been a little lost
As the above project will be the last of the BIG projects (to my knowledge)
Been wandering around blogging and ravelry land
Looking for inspiration
Lots there
But I keep looking at BIG projects (blankets, afghans etc)
And for now I only need little projects
So feeling a bit lost in the creativity department

But only last night, D2 made a mention about her blanket
and how she wishes for some changes
So I now have some re-working to do there
Which will keep me busy

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend
Spring is coming - they are now showing in the nurseries
Really must keep trying to grow them
Bye for now

3 comments:

  1. Just popped in to say hello. I'm glad to hear you have been well and keeping busy. Take care, Maria!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, we'll just wait for the pics, glad to hear all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get the no picture thing. Somedays are better than others for me. But, stop by soon, I have a Ta-Da probably tommrow. So......... next is a small project...

    Sweet Days Ahead for You-
    Kate

    ReplyDelete