Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2009

My Xmas tree


Hi everyone




Well to help me get some festive feeling back I went and bought some batteries.
Sound weird :-)



Well here is the story


When we moved to the apartment we gave a large amount of items to charity, including our 6ft Christmas Tree. It just would not fit here and we knew it. I also hoped that someone had a wonderful Christmas that year with a cheap or gifted tree and that some little children (in age or heart) made good use of it.




So when decorating we have been without a tree as I just could not find anything I liked which was small.



When bringing up a few things this year, I bumped into a box which I had forgotten about - and here it is ...

v

v

v




Xmas tree singing, originally uploaded by Aussie Maria.

I have quite a few of these animated objects which all make me smile and brighten up - but only this one is on display this year

Bye for now

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never seen anything like that! Hope that raises your spirits.
    Our Christmas tree is one of the new fibre optic ones. We've had it for about 4 years now - ever since we moved into this house and like you we got rid of the old one. The best thing about the new tree is we don't need lights and it also goes away in one piece. We snaffled it as a bargain AFTER Christmas at a sale!
    Can't wait to see what comes next!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Maria,
    You've certainly brought a smile to my face! I burst out laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's really cool, and I LOVE iT!

    Trees are a pain, they take up so much room. I've asked my Husband if we can now keep ours in the shed at the bottom of the garden. (New big shed), so that's where it's going.

    Hope your preparations are coming along nicely.
    I just love it, love the music too. ha.ha.
    Hugs and LOve Suex

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny. Love this guy. We gave my mom one similar as a gag on Xmas. She loves it. Still laughing, which is just what I need coming in from the cold here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria,
    What a blast - I have never seen anything like this little guytree! So funny..I needed a laugh so I wouldn't get depressed with all that I haven't done yet for Christmas.

    Teacup Lane (Sandy)

    ReplyDelete