Pages

Friday 4 December 2009

Crochet, Knitting and a bit of a Win!

Hi everyone
Bit of a mixed bag of blogging today, so I will talk about things as the photos loaded.  BTW does anyone know how to select multiple photos and get them to load all at once?  I can only load each one, one at at a time.

Well the first one is my DD3's bridal garter which she asked me to make.  It was finished a while ago, but she wanted a bit of bling on it.  That became the hardest part to find!!!!


And here it is on the lovely girl's leg



Next is some more knitted washcloth's - another Rudy!! I really love this one.  It was designed by the same person as my Frosty - Elaine from Down Cloverlaine



and a Penguin Washcloth - not as happy with the design but I can't design them and there was nothing else I liked out there - and I have to have a Penguin!!!

 

And then the mailman bought me an envelope! 
I have been reading Jodie from Jellywares Blog and I won this!!!!!
My very first win - I can't say I don't win anymore  :-)
How pretty is this cloth!!!!  And the beautiful tag on it

Thank you so much Jodie, I do like reading your blog and lots of luck with your sales



Bye for now everyone and have a fantastic weekend - DH is playing cricket on Saturday and a wedding dinner on Sunday night - what are you up to?

5 comments:

  1. I was the lucky winner of one of Jodie's washcloths too, a chocolate brown one which is the same pattern and I love it. I hope she goes well with her sales too. I love your rudy and penguin washcloths, they are so cute. Your daughter's bridal garter looks so nice. The way to upload more than one photo - when you go into photos and it asks you to select one, then come back to the site and above it you will see "Add another image" - click on this and you can keep repeating this step and upload about 5 pics at a time, then press upload and they should all come up. It does take a bit of time but much quicker than doing them separately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this post! Love the garter, great idea! Nice to win a giveaway too! Oh lovely, I bet you'll really looking forward to the Wedding.
    P.S. Tell your dear Daughter she has a cute leg! Wishing her lots of happiness too!!
    I hope we'll be able to see some photos when the time comes.
    Have a good weekend!
    Hugs and LOve SUex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you to win the lovely washcloth! Yours are great too and I really like the penguin- exciting times, a wedding coming up - we will all expect updates as the time gets nearer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all I missed while away. Lovely post today. Glad to see all of you are still around. So much reading and peeking to catch up with. Don't know where to begin.

    Hugs, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I am new to your blog and I've enjoyed my visit very much. I like to knit and crochet, too! Enjoy your day! Twyla

    ReplyDelete