Pages

Friday 4 December 2009

Just a quickie be back later

Hi everyone
I do have a blog planned for today, but I just had to get this out there.

There is a book I have been eyeing off lately, but it has been hard to find locally.  Not available in my local bookshops, which is where I prefer to buy books as I always have a need to see inside them, to assess their value.  I definitely don't like buying books online unless it is absolutely necessary.

Now I was reading this blog, Hook & Scrumble, who was talking about her Christmas decorating projects when right at the bottom of the blog is this .........



 a Giveaway!!!! of the book I have been eyeing off.

So although I really want the book and don't want to share about the Giveaway, I must

Good luck everyone

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, this looks like a great book. Funny I saw it on someone elses blog too. I cant remember at the moment where I was. But it does look interesting!
    Hugs and Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the very same book at Angus & Robertson. I was so pleased that the fabric came with it to make the bag on the front cover. I hope you win!!

    ReplyDelete