Pages

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Weekend update

Hi everyone
There have been some requests for photos of me at the wedding - Sorry, I just can't do that as I spent a lot of time behind the video camera.  The only photos of me with the couple are the professional ones, so you will have to wait a while to see them.

Now on to Mothers Day - do you remember this glimpse I gave you ages ago (beginning of March)


Well it became this for my MIL for Mother's Day




The pattern is here and let me say it is easy and works up wonderfully. 
I used Bendigo Luxury 4ply, shade is called Ghost.
So soft, so light, so comfortable

There is a couple of other projects to show, but one I should be wearing so you might not see it for a little while and the other - well I might let you know soon

Bye for now

4 comments:

  1. Now, that is fun. You really are great a this whole hooking thing. I feel kind of silly now with all my crazy blankets. Show us more of your goodies.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! It would have taken me ages to make something with such fine yarn. You must feel quite chuffed with how it turned out. :-)
    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a great job and it looks lovely. Looks like MIL thought it was lovely too.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made such a wonderful job of this Maria. It looks a simple pattern to do too.
    Love Suex

    ReplyDelete