Pages

Thursday 2 December 2010

Rambling

It's raining, it's pouring
The old man is snoring
He bumped his head on the back of the bed
And couldn't get up in the morning

Don't know if anyone has noticed, but I have been erratic with posting lately
Having a lot of difficulty with what I should write
Thinking it sounds great in my head at night
But total rubbish in the morning

Well last night I decided to write that rubbish
Just cause!!!!

Hopefully you won't find it all totally wacko ☺

A couple of sneak peaks of what I have been creating

Yes, I have been crocheting and knitting


You may recognise this yarn from a previous post here Unfortunately that project got to 80% completion, only for me to find that it was a bit too small for me :-(
To adjust it I would have had to undo the lot and start again
So instead I frogged it and started a completely new project

and then there is this

Yep a little knitting too ☺

1 comment: