Pages

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Our Santa

Hi everyone
If you were reading my blog last year you would have noticed how I love Christmas.
Well this year has beeen totally flat - no decorations - nothing.
Last night, hubby insisted on getting at least something out this year.
So he chose the Santa which he bought

Here is our lone Christmas decoration


He stands just over 65cm/2ft tall and you should be able to just see the Fibre Optic Lights which constantly change while his head slightly rotates

Merry Christmas to all
and a Fantastic New Year

6 comments:

  1. What a spectacular Santa! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too Maria? That's just how I feel. I have the Christmas tree out and luckilky it has fibre optic lights cos I haven't bothered with decorsations. Parcels wrapped - nothing exciting there either !!
    Oh dear!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria, your Santa looks wonderful. Merry Christmas to you. It can all get a little overwhelming at times, and for me, I think it's partly due to the shops having had all their decorations and Christmas crap up since end of September in some cases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect. Just as I imagine St. Nick might have looked. Hope you and your family will have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the Santa!
    Wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Maria to you and your family :)
    Love your Santa He looks very jolly:))

    ReplyDelete