- Just a quick update that I am still around.
- A couple more boxes have been unpacked and distributed to their new homes.
- D3 has set small tasks for me to do, no rush - only 7 days to the wedding!!!!
- I have been crocheting, just no photos as they are gifts. So you will have to wait till they get gifted
- So I have had a little time to browse and read and hopefully comments have got through.
Lucky I did as today its slightly overcast, maybe we will finally get some rain. Did you know that most of Australia has been on some sort of water rations for at least 10 years!!!! e.g. only able to water plants for one hour at a set time, not being able to use hoses etc.
And my fingers have been itching to do a little of this
Just to keep in practise. I made sure the project was small - a beanie for one of the charities
Have a wonderful weekend everyone