Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Blogger Moderation

Just a quick post from me
Not really a whinge but an explanation

Some of Blogger's moderation requirements are totally ridiculous

One post I tried to comment on
The first square was almost totally black with a tiny little glimmer of white, only when you really stared at it - this is where the number is suppose to be

And as for some of the letters - some run so much together, that it is pure guess work if I get it right or wrong.

I am reading your lovely blogs

But may not be commenting
But I do TRY!

I do understand why it is there
But they could at least give us a chance to read what we are suppose to be typing in!!!

7 comments:

  1. Many a time I had to give up with the two word verification because I just couldn't read it. I can barely read it when blogging on my laptop but it is impossible to comment when blogging via my iPhone. I wish bloggers would turn it off. I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel Maria. That word verification stuff can be a total nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean I was beginning to think that perhaps I am a robot as I so often can't get the word modification right and then I give up in disgust!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you Maria. I also get frustrated when I try to comment, type what I want to say and then up pops a window wanting my id and user name - all this when I got to the blog via my own !! When this happens, everything I've typed vanishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, it can be frustrating!

    I'm pretty sure I've turned word verification off on my blog. If I haven't, would you please let me know? I posted today so you'll have a new post to test it out on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok i too will have to check this out.. Thanks for telling us Maria,, I also have a problem with it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This my friend was not missed at all while I took time away this summer. I can feel the BP going back up today alone. Sure wish they had gotten this all figured out....he-he....

    ReplyDelete